How do we clean?
Most carpet manufacturers recommend professional hot water extraction as the primary cleaning method for synthetic carpets and that’s what we do at D-Max Carpet Care, Although it’s often referred to as “steam” cleaning, there’s no steam involved.
Below you will see complete package involved in carpet cleaning process, depending on the package you choose some steps may not include.
- Pre Inspection
- Set-up and preparation
- Vacuum: Your carpet is thoroughly vacuumed with our commercial vacuum.
- Pretreatment: Carpet is pretreated with a detergent solution paying attention to heavy traffic areas and stains
- Agitation: Heavy traffic areas agitate it with special brush or machine depending on severity.
- Hot water Extraction: Very hot rinse solution (Mixture of water, deodorizer, and softener) under high pressure is forced into your carpet and vacuumed out with our truck mount unit.
- Carpet Protector: Scott guard or Teflon carpet protector applied to your carpet.
- Raking/Grooming: We rake the carpet to distribute the carpet protector evenly all around.
- Post Inspection
Deep cleaning removes stains, allergens, dust and greasy residues requires the specialized equipment and training of professionals of D-Max Carpet Care. Call Us Now at; 281.444.3629
pet odor & stains removal
Your carpet is an expensive investment and often the first impression one gets of your home. People should not know that you have pets in the home because of unsightly carpet odors and stains. Additionally, clean carpets will help promote good health. A dirty carpet with pet stains can harbor bad germs and bad odors. Your carpets can be a bed for mites and bacteria. These germs could cause the members of the family to get ill. It is a must that the carpet you walk on and that your children play on is 100% clean and sanitized. Allow Houston carpet repair professionals at D-Max Carpet Care to help you keep your important floor coverings clean and free from offensive pet odors and stains
At D-Max Carpet Care, our skilled professionals, will evaluate your needs and then clean, remove stains, deodorize, protect, and have your carpets looking brand new and odor free before you know it. Pet urine can fill a home with the smell of unpleasant ammonia. Let our professionals work on your carpets and remove these stains and offensive smells of ammonia, so the pet does not return to the same spot and soil it again and again. The longer the smell is on the carpet, the harder it will be to remove it. Let Houston pet stain and odor removal specialist improve your home’s appearance and make it healthier for the family.